BALAJI SYSTEMS wind mills are completely designed, developed and manufactured in the factory, hence it is a total indigenous technology. 25 A-2,1st floor, Ambedkar Street, Beauti Wear Tiles, Near b
wind mills are completely designed, developed and manufactured in the factory, hence it is a total indigenous technology.
25 A-2,1st floor, Ambedkar Street, Beauti Wear Tiles, Near by hyundai show room, Sathy Main road, ganapathy, Coimbatore 641006
Sales : +91 9894197938
Service : +91 9025675821
Office : 0422 7960376
While wind turbines (often referred to as windmills) are indeed designed, developed, and manufactured in factories, it wouldn't be accurate to categorize them as a "total indigenous technology." The reason for this is that the technology and knowledge behind wind turbines have evolved over time, drawing from contributions and innovations from various countries and researchers worldwide.
The concept of harnessing wind energy dates back centuries, with early windmills used for grinding grain and pumping water. However, modern wind turbines, which generate electricity from wind energy, have significantly advanced and become more sophisticated in recent decades.
Key points to consider:
Historical Development: The idea of wind energy conversion to electricity began in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with contributions from inventors and researchers from different countries, including Denmark, the United States, and the Netherlands.
International Collaboration: The development of modern wind turbine technology involved collaborations between researchers and engineers from various countries. Ideas and knowledge have been shared globally to improve turbine efficiency, reliability, and safety.
Components and Materials: While wind turbines may be assembled in a specific country's factory, the components and materials used in their construction often come from various parts of the world. For instance, specialized materials, such as rare earth metals for turbine magnets, are sourced from specific regions.
Patents and Licenses: Many components and innovations related to wind turbines are protected by patents and licenses, which are often granted internationally. This allows for cross-border utilization of technologies.
Global Market: Wind turbine manufacturers are multinational companies, and their products are distributed and used worldwide. These companies often have facilities and projects in different countries.
Ongoing Research and Development: The wind energy industry is continuously evolving, with ongoing research and development efforts spanning across multiple nations. Collaborative initiatives contribute to improving the technology and making it more efficient and cost-effective.
While wind energy has become a promising renewable energy source, it is a product of international efforts and collaboration. The term "indigenous technology" typically refers to technologies that have been developed independently and exclusively within a specific country or region. Wind turbines do not fall under this category due to their global origins and contributions from diverse sources.
ABOUT BALAJI SYSTEMS
BALAJI SYSTEMS wind mills are completely designed, developed and manufactured in the factory, hence it is a total indigenous technology.
BALAJI SYSTEMS dealing of high efficient and superior quality small wind turbines confirming to IEC-61400-2-SWT from the range of 0.1kw to 100kw.The main features of windmills are easy installation, starts at very low wind speeds (2.5m/s ), operates at optimum efficiency even at low wind velocity, reliable and dependable power, noiseless, vibration free, no maintenance. Our wind turbines are designed specifically for the given site conditions for optimum generation of power throughout the year.
BALAJI SYSTEMS dealing both horizontal axis as well as vertical axis wind turbines. The horizontal axis wind turbines have better efficiency in comparison with vertical axis wind turbines for the same rated power output.
The Aero-Foil design of our turbine blades have been designed using the latest state of the art technologies. Each aero-foil design is tested on the field before production. Best quality materials of fiber glass cloth, resins, etc are used to manufacture the turbine blades for longer life and to withstand the vagaries of nature. All the ranges of our wind turbine blades are reinforced with special steel alloys.
The heart of our windmill is the PMG alternator. BALAJI SYSTEMS specializes in design and manufacture of highly efficient PMG alternators to generate optimum power even at low wind velocity (low RPM) The turbine blades and the PMG alternator are properly matched to generate maximum power output The life span of our wind mills will be at least for a minimum period of 20 years. Beyond which it can be repaired and used further.
Renewable and clean energy technology, simple, rugged, reliable, quality assured, safety ensured. Wind mills of different models have been developed suitable for the specific site and load conditions which are BALAJI SYSTEMS unique design feature. Range of wind mills 100W to 10KW suitable for domestic, Agricultural pump sets, Village Electrification, Grid Supply.
VERTICAL AXIS WIND TURBINE
- 1000 W VERTICAL AXIS WINDMILL
- 500 W VERTICAL AXIS WINDMILL
- 300 W VERTICAL AXIS WINDMILL
- 100 W VERTICAL AXIS WINDMILL
HORIZONTAL WIND TURBINE
- 100 WATT WINDMILL
- 20 KW WINDMILL
- 10KW WINDMILL
- 5KW WINDMILL
- 3KW WINDMILL
- 2 kw wind mill
- 1 kw wind mill
- 500 watt wind mill
- 250 WATT WIND MILL
- 3KW to 10 kw PWM wind charge controller & with Dump Load weight 20.kgs Rs.63000/-
- MPPT wind charge controller & with Dump Load BS-MK-B, weight 2.0 kgs
- PMW WIND SOLAR & HYBRID CONTROLLER 600 WATT WIND & 350 WATT SOLAR weight 2.5 kgs
- 1 kw PWM Wind Turbine Charge Controller 12V,24V,48V AUTO Rs.8200/-* WEIGHT 1.5 KGS to 1.0 kgs
- MPPT WIND Turbine Charge Controller 300W 400W 600W 1 kw ,Rs.4990/-* BS-MK-Y WEIGHT 0.5 KGS
PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATOR AND ALTERNATOR
- 15 kW Permanent Magnet Generator
- 10 kW Permanent Magnet Generator
- 7750 WATT Permanent Magnet Generator
- 5000 WATT Permanent Magnet Generator
- 3000 WATT Permanent Magnet Generator
- 2000 WATT Permanent Magnet Generator
- 1000 WATT Permanent Magnet Generator
- 500 WATT Permanent Magnet Generator
Feasibility and Financial Analysis:
We study/analyze our client potential before they enter into wind turbines on the below key points:-
- How investing in Wind energy could benefit our clients?
- What is the ideal location?
- What would be the best choice of returns?
- How much should be invested?
- What would the returns be?
Micrositing analysis, WEG capacity 100 watt to 100 kw:
- Identifying the appropriate Location for the wind turbine
- Data analysis of previous wind data from the region
- Identifying the appropriate capacity and make of the wind turbine
Wind EPC: Turn Key Projects
- Load Evacuation studies and consultation (SS/HT)
- Wind Turbines types we deal with (on grid / off grid)
- Technical specifications (as provided by vendors)
- Transportation from source to the site Erection and Installation to our company
Operation and Maintenance
- Capacity 100 watt to 100 kw of wind Turbines
- Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
- Provision of CCTV monitoring facility on customer request
- Winch and Crane Works
- Blade service, fabrication and installation
- Quality Audits
- Supply of spares and consumables star
- A one stops solution for wind turbines of 100 watt to 100 kw
- Supply of spares, consumables and tools
- Spares available for foreign company/imported turbines
- 24/7 service availability with pre informed lead time
What We Do?
Our Core Functions
- Feasibility and Financial Analysis
- Micrositing analysis, WEG capacity 100 watt to 100 kw
- Operation and Maintenance, WEG Capacity 100 watt to 100 kw
- IT enabled services/SCADA in Wind energy sector
Wind Energy Projects
- Financial Viability planning
- Wind / Solar generation analysis
- Project man power & equipment planning Micrositing and Supply
- Commissioning and Execution
Operation & Maintenance
- Wind / Solar generation analysis
- Site Inspection
- Spares and utilities
- SCADA Software - Real time
- Monitoring of wind turbines
- Mobile apps, 0&M report
- All IT solutions are indigenously crafted by us to suit the needs of our clients
- End to end data solutions
- 360 degree analysis of project commissioning
- Analysis of Generation Operation & Maintenance and Repowering data
- To impart the urge in children to build green energy is our passion
- We encourage internship and training in wind energy
- We assist school and college projects towards wind energy
- Planting trees for every deal we complete is a part of our culture